Hello everyone!! Kymona, here today with my second post as a design team member!!! Since my last post have you be inspired by the entire design team? You have to admit the projects have all been super awesome!!
These sets are amazing for the upcoming holiday, Valentines Day!! I have to admit, I love this day. I'm not sure why, I don't have a valentine but I love it anyway, LOL!!!
I take my kids out and I give them gifts!! My daughter will give me a gift. My son, well lets just say, I have to force him. Its crazy!! Well enough about me.
My daughter and I love creating stuff for her classmates! Check out what we created this year:
Aren't these tiny pillow boxes just the cutest. Its perfect for her classmates and easy for her to really create herself.
Here is how we did it:
- We used Your Next Stamp Mini Pillow Box Die to cut the box and tag out of retired Stampin' Up! Stacked With Love DSP and Recollection White Card Stock.
- Then we used Right At Home Kiss Kiss stamp set to stamp "you rock" on the labels using Versafine Black Ink.
- Once all the pieces were die cut and stamped, it was time to put the box together.
- We added tape to the skinny piece of the die and folded the score lines to close one side of the box.
- We added the candy (starburst) and closed the other side of the box.
- Then we adhered the label to the box using Tombow Extreme Adhesive.
- We finished the label off with Stampin' Up! Rhinestone.
Super cute and easy to create!! I hope we inspired you to use your stamps on projects other then cards!!
Thanks for stopping by!!