My idea was to pair the sentiment, I love you to pieces, with with the Grid Background stamp. Since a grid is made up of pieces, those two seemed like a good fit. Once I settled on the basic idea, it was easy to create:
- Embossed the grid stamp in gold onto white cardstock.
- Blended distress inks onto the grid and cut with a heart shaped die.
- Die cut two more hearts out of white cardstock.
- Adhered the three hearts on top of one another.
- Stamped and embossed in gold the center of the large flower from Happy Mail, and stamped over the gold center with the flower, using the same Distress inks.
- Stamped and embossed the sentiment.
- Took a thin piece of double sided tape and added it to a white card. Placed gold foil over the tape, rubbed with my hand, and removed to reveal a fun gold stripe.
- Speckled black paint onto a white card and let dry.
- Adhered the flower, heart, and sentiment using foam tape for a bit of dimension.
Thanks for stopping by today!