Hello everyone!! Kymona, here today to show you how to achieve a clean and simple stamping look. To achieve this look, all you have to do is highlight the stamped sentiment or image.
Take a look:
See how powerful this clean and simple card is!!
Here is how I created this card:
- Cut the white card base to a 4 by4 card size.
- Cut the Simple Stories Let's Party Pattern Paper to a 4 by4 size.
- Adhere the pattern paper to the card base using Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive.
- To create the star highlight, used the largest and the second largest Lawn Fawn Puffy Star Stackables to cut out a star out of The Ton's Adhesive Glitter Fine Gold paper.
- Once the star is cut, them adhere the star to the edge of the card front.
- Cut off the excess.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Right At Home Sweet Birthday stamp set in the middle of the star.
- Nice and easy!! The sentiment really pops inside of the star.
I love how this card turned out. What do you think? I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!