Hello everyone!! Kymona here. I'm back from CHA all powered up and ready to hit the road running!!
I'm here today with Right At Home (RAH) and my very first blog post as a design team member!!! I'm so excited about this new release!! I hope you are too!
Super cute right? Its all about washi tape and the right sentiment!! I wanted to create cards that was easy for anyone to replicate, with supplies we all have on hand!!
Here is how I created this card:
- The Recollection black card base was cut to a standard A2 card size, which is 4.25 by 5.50, scored at 4.25.
- The Recollection white card panel was cut to 4 by 5.25.
- I used 3 different washi tapes (use what you have) and added them to the bottom of the white card panel.
- Then I used the Misti to line up my sentiment, for perfect stamping using Versafine Black Ink.
- After that I stamped the hearts with and cover them with Clear Wink of Stella.
- Then I adhered the card panel to the card base using fun foam.
Nice and easy!! Such a great way to play with the different sentiments and font styles!!
So what do you think? Please let me know. I would love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!