Super cute right? Its all about washi tape and the right sentiment!! I wanted to create cards that was easy for anyone to replicate, with supplies we all have on hand!!
Here is how I created this card:
- The Recollection black card base was cut to a standard A2 card size, which is 4.25 by 5.50, scored at 4.25.
- The Recollection white card panel was cut to 4 by 5.25.
- I used 3 different washi tapes (use what you have) and added them to the bottom of the white card panel.
- Then I used the Misti to line up my sentiment, for perfect stamping using Versafine Black Ink.
- After that I stamped the hearts with and cover them with Clear Wink of Stella.
- Then I adhered the card panel to the card base using fun foam.
Nice and easy!! Such a great way to play with the different sentiments and font styles!!
So what do you think? Please let me know. I would love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!