Hello everyone!! Kymona, here today with my fun Mix and Match post this week!! I love shaker cards and knew I had to create one for this amazing challenge.
I used two sentiment stamps for this challenge.
Take a look at my card:
How can you not love a shaker card? How can you not love a shimmer watercolor panel and a shaker card?
Here is how I created this card:
1. Use Ken Oliver Amethsyt Liquid Metals to create the watercolor panel. Then stamp the sentiment right on top using Versafine Ink.
Take a look at all of that shimmer. Did I say purple is my favorite color!!
2. Then die cut the front card panel using Mama Elephant Columbus Circle Die.
3. Use the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to create the shaker pocket.
4. Fill the pocket with The Ton Mini Hearts and sealed the pocket with the Fuse Tool.
5. Adhere the shaker pocket to the front panel using foam tape.
6. Then adhere the front panel to the water color panel using foam tape.
7. Once all of the pieces are adhered, attach the entire piece to the card base.
8. Add Lucy Abrams Spellbound sequins (retired) to the front of the card to finish it off.
I love how this turned out. What do you think? I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!