Hello everyone!!! Kymona, here today with my fourth post as a design team member!! I have to say, I love the stamp set that I used today. Its super cute and can be used all year round.
Take a look at my card:
I love how this card turned out!! I have plants sitting on my bay window and I wanted to create a card that reminds me of that.
Here's how I created this card:
1. I cut the Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock to an A2 size card, 4.25 by 5.50 scored at 5.50.
2. I stamped the sentiment from Right At Home Let Love Grow Stamp Set using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
3. Then I embossed the card front using Stampin' Up! Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folde.
4. After that I used Mama Elephant Window Watching Die to create the window on the front of the card. I used Recollections Heavyweight White and Black Cardstock.
5. The panel that is behind the window, was cut to the same size of the window panel.
7. I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the purple pots.
Note: Becareful using the Wink of Stella, I had a boo-boo happen to my first stamp card panel. I had to start all over.
8. Once the Wink of Stella dried, I added the panel to the back of the window pane using 3M Foam Tape.
9. I attached the entire panel to the front of the card base using 3M Foam Tape.
That's it!! It looks complicated but trust me when I say it isn't.
What do you think? I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!