Hello everyone!! Kymona here for the last time as a design team member. I had so much fun working with Nicole and all of my fellow teammates. All of these ladies are talented and I've learned so much. Thank you Nicole!
For my last project, I create some DIY Notecards for my daughter's teachers to use at her leisure.
Take a look:
I used Right At Home Back to School Planner stamp set to create a bunch of notecards for my daughters teacher to either jot down some notes for herself or to jot down an encouraging note for one of her students.
Keeping them on a ring is so convenient for several reasons.
- She can keep them in one place.
- Its easy to carry with her.
- There is no risk of tearing a page or the spine of the pad.
- She can add more pages to the ring if she needs to.
- Its prettier!
- These note cards are 3 x 5 in size and the stamping was very easy to do with the Mini Misti. I can see making these note cards for a couple of my daughters teachers.
I hope I've inspired you to create a couple of these DIY Notecards for your new teachers. Please let me know below.
Thanks again for all the support while on the team. So long Nicole and my fellow teammates. I will see all of you in crafty-land.
Thanks for stopping by!!