Hi everyone, I'm here on the RAH blog for the last time and want to thank Nicole and wish her tons of continued success!
I showed this card to a non-crafty friend who is visiting and she picked it up and said "Oh, this is so much better than email." The ultimate compliment!
This was a snap to make.
- Repeatedly stamped the little envelope from RAH's Happy Mail Year 2 (a fantastic set) in a variety of purple and blue inks (all from Altenew) on Neenah Solar White cardstock.
- Covered the cute mini hearts with a Quickie Glue Pen.
- Let it dry (about an hour, and yes, you can wait!)
- Covered the sticky hearts with silver foil and rubbed over with the pad of my finger.
- Lifted up the foil and voila! Once again happy to be papercrafting.
- Cut out each envelope.
- Stamped a sentiment from Happy Mail Year 1 (also fantastic) and trimmed.
- Adhered the sentiment and each envelope with bits of foam tape onto an A2 card.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Happy!