Hello crafty friends!
This is a very special month for us as its National Craft Month! Yes, a whole month dedicated to our favorite activity. I thought it would be fun to put together a blog hop with all the talented crafters that I know to celebrate our passions! Along the way you will loads of inspiration and even have the chance to link up your own project for the chance to win some generous prizes from our sponsors. Make sure to read until the end of this post to see what's on the agenda for today's festivities. Trust me, you won't want to miss out!
First off, I'm going to share the project I created for the hop. The theme of everyone's projects' today is centered around showcasing our favorite crafty things. There were no specific supplies needed, just anything that we've been loving lately. For my card, I used some of the stamps from my March release because, of course, those are some of my go-tos this month.
Since it's a special day I knew I wanted to try and create a card that was a little out of my comfort zone. I always stick to the typical square and rectangle focal panels for my cards so I thought I would switch it up and create a curved edge on my panel instead. I stamped the "thank you" from my Script Greetings set in the center and a few of my flower images from my Abstract Florals set around it. To tie in the flowers with the sentiment, I stamped the "very much" overlapping the little bud to add some depth.
I popped this whole panel onto a piece of blue paper that I stamped with my new Grid background (which I am LOVING right now!!!) with a light blue ink. I adhered this whole panel to a kraft cardbase and called it finished!
Next up on the hop is Kymona. I know she will have created something beautiful for you today. If you get lost along the hop, you can always come back here and start again using the list below.
Like I mentioned above, we are lucky enough to have some sponsors who were more than happy to not only take part in the hop but giveaway a prize to one lucky crafter who links up her project.
We have the following prizes up for grabs...Winners have been chosen and will be emailed within the next week. Thanks for participating!
- #10 - Susie Sonnier - A box of goodies curated by Melissa from Just Dandy Studio
- #45 - Mirella - A $25 online gift certificate from Concord & 9th
- #12 - Julie Curtis - A $20 online gift certificate from Denami Design
- #32 - Greta H - A $25 online gift certificate from Avery Elle
- #56 - Mona Spark - A free digital stamp set from Just ME Digital Stamps
- #62 - Carol - A free stamp set & paper pad from Lawn Fawn
- #14 - Kristina - A $25 online gift certificate from Paper Smooches
- #47 - Dawn - A $25 online gift certificate from Pretty Pink Posh
In order to win one of these amazing prizes, you must do the following...
- Create a new project specifically for this hop using some of your current favorite crafty supplies
- Link up your project and it's accompanying blog post in the link-up below
- The link-up will be open until March 22nd, 2016
- Leave a few comments along the hop to support everyone who participated!
I hope you have so much fun along the hop! Make sure to come back and link up your project after you get loads of inspiration from these talented ladies!