I know, I know. I'm a little late in sharing this. I usually like to have my goal post up by the beginning of the new year, but I'm kind of struggling a bit I guess. I've tried putting this post together a few times but my mind goes blank.
*Update as of 1/7/17: I think I'm finally ready to write this post! I spent my Sunday researching all about goal-setting and have a hearty list that I'm ready to share. In fact, now I'm a little overwhelmed (but the good kind) because now I have to get *clap* to *clap* work.
This year I formatted my goals a little differently. Instead of writing a ton of goals down on paper I wrote a few major ones and split them into smaller, more specific steps.
- Grow my YouTube channel
- Hit 1,000 subscribers! (which I plan to achieve by...)
- Post more how to's and project videos
- Organize videos into playlists
- Experiment with creative video ideas (I have a specific one up my sleeve...let's see if I muster up the courage to execute it)
- Re-do my website
- Edit blog categories
- Make my Idea Gallery more accessible
- Organize stamping guides onto a specific page
- Add policy pages and information
- Organize my additional products page
- Host 3 Pop-Up Shops + Meet-Ups
- "RAH on the Road" ?!
- Summer 2018
- Classes, make & takes, etc
I hosted one this past October in York, PA and it was a hit! Take a peek here.
- Collaborate with other brands
- Complimentary products
- Show versatility and how to mix & match
Which brands should I reach out to? Comment below!
I hope to talk about my more personal life goals in another post. I also want to share my word for the year. Since I haven't even created a draft for that post yet I think I'll leave you with a meme I saw on Facebook the other day...
I've decided my 2018 will start on February 1st, January is a free trial month.
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't already decided this in December.
Anyways, here's to new goals! Oh, and leave me one of your goals for the year in the comments. That way I can keep you accountable. *wink wink*